How long do you think you could keep trying to build a business before you gave up? This show’s guest shares his long struggle to find success.
Today’s guest is Shannon Hansen. Shannon is an overnight success generating leads for the financial world. Overnight success doesn’t include the six years of struggling and fighting until everything finally fell into place.
You may not know who he is but his story will keep you pushing through and looking forward to the next time the world tries to knock you down.
What Shannon and I discuss:
- What made him leave his secure position as a contractor.
- How multi-level marketing was his gateway drug into the entrepreneurship world.
- Why he thought he wasn’t coachable and how that held him back.
- How he was able to stay motivated despite constantly losing each battle to survive.
- Why he believes there is a “Success Club,” and only those who can wait the longest in line are allowed into the club.
- Why it’s important to have a deep connection to your “Why?”
- How you can realize you’re already successful and invincible.
- How Shannon turned failure into a game.
- Now that’s Shannon’s financially successful, what it means to him and how it is nothing like he expected.
- Why you have to be careful when you hit success?
- Now Shannon focuses on the legacy he’s leaving behind.
Enjoy the show: