I speak with Max! Rouzier from That Man Max! I wanted to call this episode, “What’s your excuse?” but Max said you shouldn’t listen to this and think he has it hard, so you shouldn’t complain. But listen, relate to him, and learn.
Max has gone from landing his dream job to working himself to a hospital bed, lucky to be alive. He now works his business on his terms. Something he didn’t think was possible a couple years ago.
You’re going to enjoy this episode.
Here’s what Max and I discuss:
- How Max landed his dream job at Google, and then realized it may be a dream for others but not for him.
- Why he put such an emphasis on getting the job that he didn’t appreciate the process, and what that mean for you.
- How he started producing viral content and YouTube videos.
- Why shipping a video once per week was the fastest way for him to develop his skills, and how you can do it too.
- How he discovered his secret to promoting his videos and how it made all the difference in their growth.
- How Max, and his partner, were able to write, record, edit, and produce a video each week that was worth watching.
- How he consistently put out content despite ending up in the hospital several times.
- The challenges he struggles with due to sickle cell anemia.
- How he runs at 100% but his body doesn’t always keep up.
- How he gets more work done today while working fewer hours than in the past.
- Why he didn’t accept the sickle cell anemia and kept pushing himself beyond his capabilities, and how it almost killed him.
- How he emails his list daily.
- Why it’s important to share what’s going on with your emails and how to use it to help your prospects, and yourself.
- How he is able to work his system.
- How you can make the change and work your own systems.
Enjoy the show:
Mentioned In This Show:
- Special download from Max! for FailToLearn listeners
- The Podcast Factory
- Selena Soo
- Kevin Rogers
- The Worm at the Core by Sheldon Solomon
- Parable of the Sower by Octavia E. Butler
- The Last Sunday Chrome extension